Sunday, July 26, 2009

At last my blog got indexed at Google Search Engine.


Today is day 9 I am happy to see that my blog is indexed at Google Search Engine at last.

During these days I added my blog to Google Webmsaters, submitted to some blog directories , and did some link exchange (mostly through comments) , also submitted my stories to social bookmarking sites like Digg!, Stumble! etc.

I use to search everyday with my blog's add. - free-blogger-help.blogspot.com at Google, but was always getting "No Results Found" page on Google.

Some 2 days before I use get other sites linking my blog (Digg!) in the results and today I got my blog listed at Google.

Since Google is the biggest search engine, getting indexed at Google is very very important for getting targetted traffic.

Bookmark and Share
Digg this

No comments: